Statement of faith
- The Scriptures: We believe God inspired all the words of The Bible without error in the original writings to give mankind His authoritative message.
- The Godhead: We believe in one God eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ: We believe in His full deity, His virgin birth, His real humanity, His sinless life, his substitutionary death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension into Heaven, His present ministry as High Priest and His future personal return to this earth.
- The Holy Spirit: We believe in His full deity. He convicts sinners and saves those who believe in Christ. He indwells seals and places believers into the body of Christ. He gives spiritual gifts and the power to live the Christian life.
- Man: We believe that God created all things as described in Genesis. We believe that the first man, Adam, sinned bringing spiritual death to all mankind, who, therefore, stand condemned, making the new birth absolutely necessary.
- Salvation: We believe that God gives eternal life to those who repent and put their faith in Christ alone, justifying them by the blood of Christ and imputing His righteousness to them.
- The Church: We believe in the universal church to which all believers belong. We believe in the importance of the local church which is made up of believers who gather for worship, fellowship and teaching. We believe in the responsibility of the Church to fulfil the Great Commission of Christ, preaching the Gospel to all nations.
- The Future: We believe in the eternal existence of the soul, the resurrection of the body, the eternal blessedness of believers, the eternal punishment of unbelievers.